1. What does artistry mean to you?
2. What is its foundation?
3. Is it something you're born with or do you have to develop it?
4. Is it important? If so why?
5. How is it developed and maintained?
6. Who is responsible for developing it?
7. What do you consider are the most important aspects of it?
8. How does it relate to personal life, to business, to community life?
9. Who would be the best examples of artistry?
11. Your goals as an artist
12 What poets have inspired you and why?
We will discuss these questions as well as our personal journeys as artists. There are 41 more published episodes on varying topics! Click to listen or watch the youtube videos at www.laughzandlyrics.com. The audio is also on all podcasting platforms and available by googling The Zennurgy Podcast. Some links are here https://linktr.ee/zenase.
Subscribe, share. You are the reason Zennurgy ranks in the top 10% globally.
Peace and blessings.
Artists, entrepreneurs, educators and community leaders are also invited to become guests. Fill out the Would You Like to Be a Guest form found on both the links above.
Merchandise is available online at www.laughzandlyrics.com/shop and www.laughznlyricsmerch.com and in person at The Moment 7208 N Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77091
🎊🎉Merch now at Spring Postal 5667 Treaschwig Rd, Spring, TX 77373📕📭🏥
Check out my guest- poet and author Kimberly Bolden.